A couple of my books, free to download. Semi-autobiographical with personal growth tips galore!
Book # 1: Take The Red Pill, Quit The Quo!
- The Status Quo. We discuss what it is, what we think about it and ways to break that mould.
- My Story. A little more info on me. Who is the writer of this book and what is his game?!
- The Dream Chasing Paradox. My favourite chapter of the book and the underlying battle of what we are about.
- The strong need for decisive action and clear priorities.
- DAP. It’s an acronym…the first letter stands for discipline!
- Persistence and honey badgers.
- We discuss the fear of criticism and stopping it in its tracks
- The concept of Kaizen.
- The Pro Quo Brigade. Who they are, how they roll and my affectionate nicknames for them.
- Rally Call!
- Click to read
Book # 2: Taking The Red Pill… The Next Level!
- Welcome & update. We pick up where we left off and continue on our jolly juggeranut!
- Routines & habits. My thoughts on them and how best to use them to your advantage.
- The perfectionism plague. We discuss this cheeky progress stifler and ways to beat it.
- Gossips & whingers. The bane of mine and your life…remove and destroy!
- Gratitude & reframing. Appreciating what you have and framing all things positively.
- Fear fairies. Once again, we tackle the subject of fear, an all too important subject.
- Simplifying, minimizing, becoming Zen! Minimise your life to the maximum! Simplify, become Zen, om 😉
- You are not normal! You and I are ‘different’. Embrace and celebrate!
- Click to read
More to come! 😉